DATA PROTECTION NOTICE (“PDP NOTICE”)
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010
(hereinafter referred to as the “PDPA”), which regulates the processing of
personal data in commercial transactions, applies to Sahajidah Hai-O Marketing
Sdn Bhd and its related companies (hereinafter referred to as “SHOM”, “our”,
“us” or “we”). For the purpose of this written notice, the terms “personal
data” and “processing” shall have the meaning prescribed in the PDPA.
1. This written notice serves to inform
you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of SHOM.
2. The personal data processed by us
include all information contained in Distributor Application Form, Stockist
Application Form, Online System Application Form, Incentive Statement and all
other related documents together with other information we may obtain about
you, including but not limited to personal data collected through both oral and
or written communications with you.
3. We are processing your personal data,
including any additional information you may subsequently provide for the
a) Communicate with you through letter, phone call,
SMS, e-mail, bulletin and other correspondences
b) Provide services to you within the confines of the
business such as calculation of bonus, marketing plan, disclosure of network
performance within the group
c) For billing and financial purposes, including
collections and or payments (and all transactions related thereto), accounting
d) Respond to your inquiries
e) Administer your participation in company events,
activities and company organised programs
f) Compilation of surveys and or questionnaires
g) Provide you with company information about
products, sales promotion etc. unless you have indicated that you do not wish
for us to process your data for such purposes
h) Announcement and recognition of rank promotion and
or company updates
4. It is obligatory that you supply us
with the personal data unless we otherwise specify. If you fail to supply to us
the personal data which is obligatory to be provided by you, we may not be able
to process your personal data for any of the Purposes.
5. In addition, you hereby expressly consent to our processing of your sensitive personal data such as information about your name, NRIC No., contact details, occupation, income, sponsorship information etc. for the Purposes.
6. You may access and request for correction of your personal data and to contact us with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data to our Customer Service Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the PDPA:
b) We may refuse to comply with your request for
access or correction to your personal data
7. Your personal data may be disclosed to our related
entities, licensees, auditors, banks, governmental and or quasi-governmental
departments and or agencies, regulatory and or statutory bodies, business
partners and or service providers and any such third party requested or
authorized by you for any of the above Purposes or any other purpose for which
your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any
other purpose directly related to any of the above Purposes.
8. Your personal data may be transferred to a place
9. We may request your assistance to
procure the consent of third parties whose personal data is provided by you to
us and you agree to use your best endeavors to do so. You shall indemnify us in
the event we suffer any loss or damage as a result of your failure to comply
with the same.
THE MANAGEMENT OF SAHAJIDAH HAI-O
MARKETING SDN. BHD.